Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Barber Shop


George Bush and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barber shop.
       
As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken.
The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.
    
As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Obama in his chair reached for the aftershave.
 
Obama was quick to stop him saying, 'No thanks, my wife Michelle will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse.'
    
The second barber turned to Bush and said, 'How about you sir?'

Bush replied, 'Go ahead; my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like.'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Great stuff there!!

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic!
Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Free speech does not mean you have to talk. Those people who constantly make nasty, snide, almost racial comments about our President, or anyone else they disagree with make me sick. It is an attitude that makes me wonder how we are ever going to get out of the mud wrestling mentality of persons in this country.
It is not alright to say whatever you want to say, it is not alright to have a garbage mind that is spat out without regard for who hears it or sees it in print.
I think that we are becoming a really ugly, disgusting, foul mouthed, bigoted, racists, sexist bunch of people, and I wonder if we have always been this way and no one knew it, and now it is just that the media prints it. I certainly hope not.
I don’t like it, and that does not mean that I do not think that we should say what is necessary, or needed, or even funny or informative, it is the negativity, the waste of my time and the insults to my sensibility of all the comments I read and hear.
Perhaps this is what America has become, but not me, and not my friends, and not my family. I would vote for pride, decency, respect, honor, integrity, morals, love of country, and honor to ourselves and our families.