Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SBYNews Starts General Election Endorsements Today


Stick around this morning Ladies & Gentlemen as Salisbury News will begin to offer our candidate endorsements today.

Salisbury News created a Board to ensure fairness across the board when it comes to the interests and values of the Eastern Shore.

While some Bloggers simply shoot from the hip and choose candidates that will actually speak to them, rather then those who shy from them, Salisbury News recognizes the "influence" we can actually carry with the tens of thousands of people who visit this Site each and every day.

That being said, I'm confident once you see our recommendations you will quickly realize we do not take this influence lightly. I had stated back in the primary election period that we would clearly have some differences of opinion and unfortunately there may even be some break up of friendships along the way. I certainly hope this will not be the case.

Let me make myself very clear here. Our Board has YOUR best interest in mind. If this was a personal decision you might see some bias decisions. I believe it is our responsibility to represent YOU with the proper special values in mind and this is why we created this Board.

We don't just provide who we support, we explain why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that you are looking out for me by telling me who will best represent my interests. One question, though, are there any Democrats on your board? Just curious.